Followers

Monday, March 14, 2022

Meet ANNA's New Right Hand Man, Hamish Bowles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         One of the most detrimental effects of the Covid crisis has been my removal from the social scene.  I returned to Broadway recently, thank God, but when Ryan and Blake are in town, the never call me, nor when ANNA gave Hamish a fete at The Met to celebrate his triumphant first issue of "The World Of Interiors," would you believe I was not notified?



                                              Well, errors are here to be corrected.  Mr. Hamish, you must have lunch with me, as your star is rising.  I would like to know and write more about you.  Not since Cecil Beaton has there been a may emblematic of  such glamour.  Graydon Carter gave up when he dropped "Vanity Fair."  And while, I, as much as anyone, was saddened by the loss of Andre Leon Talley, let's face it, girls, he was simply "VOGUE'S" official Court Jester!  I am sorry, but he was.



                                                Hamish may be the most important thing for "VOGUE" since Grace Coddington.  I would love to see his digs, and his clothes closet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                   Wouldn't we all simply just, girls???????????????????

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Hmm MY invitation was lost in the mail as well!!
I don’t suppose Hamish is related to Camilla Parker-Bowles?!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
You know, I never gave it a thought, but
you might be right. He has better taste, though!