Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Happy Ash Wednesday, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   Lent has kicked off, darlings--meatless days, prayer, and abstaining from things like a full meal and desert on this day.  I had a doctor appt. today, so was unable to get ashes, but the meaning of it all is with me--I was raised on it--and it permeates through me.



                                    So, be kind to to others, and respectful to Jesus.



                                     If you need extra help, listen to Sister Camille on Sunday mornings!



                                     To Lent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Victoria said...

I was raised Lutheran, so similarities there.
We’ve cut back on so much, there’s nothing left to give up lol
Just kidding, I try to stay mindful of spiritual attributes
I pray to apply Christian principles to my everyday life.
Patience, Forgiveness, Gratitude, Humility, Endurance,

Victoria said...

My biggest challenge right now might be Forgiveness😔

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Self-forgiveness is my biggest challenge.
I pray every day, and try to light a candle
in church on a loved one's anniversary.

Victoria said...

Yes, self-forgiveness.
The Bible says, In Christ there is No Condemnation...
I like that.
But, it can be a struggle.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I like that Biblical quote.
It is comforting and reassuring.