Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Darlings, Old Man new Year runs Away!!!!!!!



Girls, it is the last day of 2010, and I am in such a frenzy. Yesterday, my friends Doug and Harold and I met for a screening of the new Mike Leigh film, "Another Year," and I am telling you, it was one of the most depressing films EVER!!!! Added to which Lesley Manville, hailed by some as the "Performance Of The Year" was so one dimensional and annoying I wanted to scream!!!! Added that Doug was so down he had me worried, or wanting to be a physician, so I could call in a stronger perscription for meds fast!!!!! The day just did not pan out, and it affected me steadily afterward.

But at least my Princess bed has been fixed!!!!!!

Now, we have a lot to cover in what, as far as I am concerned are the stories of the year, not to mention the Bitch Of The Year!!!! Rather than do it all in one post, I will do it several!!!!!! Remember, the Raving Queen loves you all!!!!!!

Loves to love you, darlings!!!!!!

No comments: