Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Darlings, This Is As Close To Having A Baby As I Will Ever Get!!!!!!



Well, next to my sister's children, and theirs'!!!!! Late August saw the arrival of Ruby Ann, daughter of my brilliant friend Audrey. I wish I had a way to put their pics up, but cannot with Adobe, so I will settle for a stork delivery, but let me tell you, Audrey, with that stunning head of hair, looked fabulous hours after giving birth, and Ruby Ann, at only one day old, boasted a gorgeous head of hair herself. Now, three months later, Audrey is taking it easy; starting a new job, and Ruby Ann is handling the portfolio!!!!! Maybe she can handle mine!!!!!!

While Ruby Ann is not the first Book Club baby--that honor goes to Allison--she has been unofficially adopted by all us in it, and I am telling you, she is headed for Miss Porter's and M.I.T.!!!!!!!!

Next to Monsieur Davide, this was the Greatest Real Life Story Of The Year!!!!!!

No comments: