Followers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Darlings, This Is The Shortest Day Of The Year!!!!!!!

Girls, I don't know what to tell you, but the picture component of this blog will be out for the duration of my stay here in bucolic PA. I SO wanted to provide my darlings with an image of the Winter Solstice, as today is the Shortest Day of the Year, which we have been building towards since June, and which now, as the days progress, By about February, you will begin to notice that the days are suddenly longer; no more those 4:30 sunsets. Dracula and Lesbians will have a harder time of it, darlings, believe me!!!!! Added to which the Winter Depression that sets in, after the Holiday Season comes to a screeching halt on January 2, will begin to lift, and we will begin to feel like we can live again!!!! This, despite our enjoyment of hot drinks and Victorian novels; the reduction/increase of light is unquestionably linked to human emotion. When it is dark, I can't even think about my hair; you have no idea how my appearance suffers, girls!!!!!!!!

I SO wanted to include a nice pic of the Winter Solstice, but alas this computer is more than I can master. But as the Holidays approach, as Santa and the Baby Jesus make ready their respective arrivals, I will stay in touch with my Girls, and maybe by the time I leave to return to the civilization that is New York, I will be able to master the picture component on here; if there is one!!!!
So don't despair, dolls, the Raving Queen is here with you, to wish you the merriest of holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And don't forget that batch of mistletoe, darlings!!!!!!!!

No comments: