Followers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Darlings, Wouldn't This Be A Flamer?????????????



Girls, just imagine if the "Glee" cast did a musical of Arthur Miller's "The Crucible!!!!!!!" They tie Rachel (the insufferable Lea Michelle) to the stake, but oops! the stage fire is Real, and she burns to a crisp!!!!!! Roast those marshmallows, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite what my detractors may think, I LOVE "Glee." Some of the Christmas episode was actually CUTE. The whole Grinch thing with Sue, and Becky as Max. Though Britany as Cindy Lou Who made me want to gag. Every time I look at Britany, she looks like a carbon copy of Debby Germann in my hometown, Mis High School Catholic Jock Bitch who would not be seen NEAR a glee club, or anything remotely connected to the arts, and who is now rotting in California!!!!!!! Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

The song with Kurt was adorable, if we coud just get rid of Bland Blaine. But that Rachel!!!!! I mean, come on, first she fancies herself Streisand, now she thinks she is Karen Carpenter???????? Not even close!!!!!!!! She may not have Karen's weight issues, but let me tell you, lambs, with the baby fat she has now, Lea is going to pork up to Lainie Kazan size by the time she reaches 40!!!!!!! But at least Lainie can SING!!!!!!!!!! Lea should never have gone beyond community theater. I keep saying that, and no one believes me!!!!!!!!!!

With the exception of Chris Colfer and the actress playing Mercedes, none of them sing well enough to go solo. Their ensemble work is wonderful, though, which is why I wanted to strangle the teacher who threw the shoe during "We Need A Little Christmas" (a truly great song!) and thrilled when they did the Whos "Welcome, Christmas!"

When is Becky going to get a solo???? I want to see her do "My Man" from "Funny Girl!" Bet she could outdo Lea!!!!!!!!

The problem with "Glee" is that when it is good, it is GOOD. When it is not, you want SO MUCH for it to be better!!!!!!! And that is what the Christmas episode gave us!!!!! Compare this to the perfection of the one in "Raising Hope," where concept and form match!!!!!! "Glee" needs to get its act together.

And Coach Bestie's sexuality needs to be established, darlings!!!!!!

I am such a bitch!!!!! Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: