Followers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Darlings, This Is A Casting Cowp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Of course that is casting coup, girls!!!!! With all the attendant hoopla surrounding the upcoming Summer production of "Into The Woods" at the Delacorte comes another casting suggestion I think is inspired, concerning the small but coveted role of Milky White!!!!!!!!!

Milky White, in this production, should be played by.....the Skinny Cow!!!!!!!

That is right, the Skinny Cow, whose ice cream and candy products have helped to trim waistlines, and whose slinky cover figure has helped define anew bovine glamour in the entertainment industry. I can't think of a better star choice for Milky White, in a cast that is sure to be laden with stars, theatrical or otherwise.

Which brings me to another important casting matter. There have been rumors going out about who may be playing the Witch, and I have vowed not to reveal that star's name until it is absolutely confirmed. But, for the record, I will just say, it concerns the Divine, and, by that, I do not mean Bette Midler. I leave you to draw you own conclusions as to whom I am speaking of. My girls who read this have figured it out already.

But I am not going to make any announcement, until I hear it for sure!!!!!! Meanwhile, I am cheering for Skinny Cow for Milky White. Lots of protein on that stage, you can bet!!!!!!!!!!

And, hopefully, audience members will not lactate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: