Followers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

"Cut The Song? Listen, That Song Is The Best Piece Of Music In This Show! Why Don't You Take Out One Of Miss Lawson's Numbers? She's Got FIVE!!!!!"



Now, darlings, as I said several posts back, I may be Neely, but there are distinct differences between myself and the Jacqueline Susann character.

First, no one would dare--or has EVER--taken a musical number away from me. In fact, I can recall one show I was on, where I DEMANDED to have my own number, and you damn well better believe I got it! And it stopped the show!!!!!!

So, yes, I can be a barracuda, a monster...but only when I have to. Like if I am fighting for something or standing up for something I believe in. Or if someone should attack me--watch out!!!!!!!!!!

Neely, however, is a 24/7 monster. Due to personality, alcohol and drugs, she cannot turn off the monstrousness. And as a result she turns it on not only those who screw her, but those who have been kindest to her, like Ann, and even Lyon.

I have never, nor will ever do that. I am grateful to my friends, appreciative of every kindness having been shown and bestowed upon me in this wild and merry life.

Which is where Neely and I split off! Would we get along? Probably not; she would attack, and I would eat her alive! We would probably claw each other, just like Patty and Susan Hayward in the movie.

I may be Neely, darlings! But I am Neely with a heart!

Kiss kiss, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: