Followers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Girls, You Have GOT To See My Louis Vuitton Traveling Purse!!!!



Darlings, as I have told you many times, your purse makes the evening. Whether you are on the Hollywood red carpet, or a Broadway opening, it is important that you be seen, and seen properly. So I want everyone to know I never go anywhere without my elegant Louis Vuitton traveling purse, which can carry everything from meds to even books in it. And it always helps me look my best!!!!!!!! Much lighter than a Pan Am bag, I will have you know, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Spring just upon us, it is time to think about changes in wardrobe and accessories. You can never have too much of either. And shoes!!!!!!!!! So I want all of you to go shopping this weekend, and find the designer items that suit you best!!!!!! You do not want to be caught in a fashion faux pas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like that Angelina Jolie. Who has NO fashion sense, at all!!!!!!!!!!!

I stick to MERYL, and Stephanie March, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: