Followers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Catch Those Lucky Charms, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Well, loves, we have made it to another St. Pat's Day, and there are all sorts of ways to celebrate this day, whether you are Irish, or not. In my nabe, Woodside, when it falls on a Saturday, like today, naked Irish boys run through the street, showing off their Lucky Charms. Never mind how hung up and homophobic they may be when sober, once having tossed those three sheets to the wind, they do not care who or what sees anything on them!!!!!!! Kind of cute, darlings!!!!!!!!!

You could just also eat a bowlful of Lucky Charms for breakfast!

Or, like some of my girls, will, you could spend some time in the mirror, trying today to look as ravishing as Maureen O'Hara in the 1952 film, John Ford;s "The Quiet Man." I am sure we all wish we could look like Maureen, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chowing down on green colored Sno-Balls--perfect for this day--is another celebratory tribute.

Drinking Green Beer, of course!!!!!

And, inevitably, a dinner of Corned Beef and Cabbage. Maybe topped off by
a glass of Bailey's Irish Cream, or better yet, the whole mixture poured over vanilla ice cream.

So a Happy St. Pat's to all my girls, no matter how you celebrate it!!!!!!!

How Are Things In Glocca Morra, darlings???????????

2 comments:

HarlowFan said...

I celebrated at Donovan's Pub in Woodside. The Irish coffee was yummy!

The Raving Queen said...

I LOVE Donovan's! My partner and I were in Woodside that eve; we just had Corned Beef And Cabbage at the Stop Inn!!!