Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Girls, When A Princess Suffers, She SUFFERS!!!!!!!!!!



Girls, there is so much to talk about--like Mary Louise Parker's alleged face work!!!!--but how can I, in this condition???? Since Friday, I have gone from no voice to low voice--I will not be singing Fantine this week, dears--not to mention the coughing and all the crap that goes with it. My energy level is hardly what it was, and the only reason I am going out of the house today is I am going to the doctor!!! I hope I get cough medicine with codeine, because that will at least keep me smiling and upbeat !!!!! You better believe it, darlings!!!!!!!!!!! Just like Judy and Neely!!!!!

When a Princess suffers, it is all about SUFFERING!!!! Forget Ingrid Bergman at the stake in "Joan Of Arc," or Jennifer Jones at the end of 'Bernadette', this is serious stuff, girls, where even a hangnail becomes a point of anxiety!!!!! How on Earth is one to endure without Bergdorf's????? Guess I might as well stop the clocks, like Miss
Havisham, because my social life has declined!!! And we go into Daylight Savings Time, this weekend!!!!

Kiss, kiss, darlings, what am I supposed to do???? I deserve at least some worthwhile narcotics, if not a manicure!!!! And don't even talk to me yet about a pedicure!!!! Not till Easter!!!!! Meanwhile I suffer, and not in silence, sweeties, I am telling you!!!! Just ask Monsieur!!!!

Hey, Understudy, you bitch!!! Don't you DARE upstage me this week!!!!!!!!! As though you COULD?????????????????????????

1 comment:

HarlowFan said...

Well maybe not Fantine,but I bet you could still do Bacall's roles. "There's something greatER!! Feel better!