Followers

Monday, March 12, 2012

We Need A Reason To Celebrate, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Darlings, what with Spring just nine days away, and a week exactly from St. Joseph's Day, when the swallows return to Capistrano, the hope of Spring is on the way.
Proserpina soon will be coming back from Hell, but before that happens, girls, do you know what today is???????? It is Liza Minnelli's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so hoping my voice would return by now so I could sing full out like Liza in her day. At this point, I very likely sound like Liza does now, which is not good enough for me, with what my pipes can do at their best!!!!!!!!!

Today, Liza turns 66!!!!!!!!! How many hips and knees are hers? I forget!!!!!!!!! Anyway, when you get home tonight, have a Bellini, watch "Cabaret" or put on one of Liza's prime CD's!!!!!!!! Then have a cigarette outside, darlings!!!!!!!

Ann Miller!!!!!! Ann MILLER!!!!!!!! ANN MILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: