Followers

Sunday, December 2, 2012

As Spiritual As Ever, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                            Who would have thought, girls, that yesterday would have turned out to be so much high drama,. especially since it began on a spiritual high??????????

                                               I am talking about my annual visit to the Metropolitan Museum Of Art Christmas Tree, a pilgrimage I have been making, I would guess, for at lead 25 years, if not  more.  And which never fails to move me.  For me, it is a truly spiritual experience, where I meditate, pray, express gratitude to God for the good things given over the past year, and hope for the next.  Like my birthday, this is one of the symbolic passages of the year for me, and, though it was the earliest I have ever visited the tree (though it was December, and it was the only free Saturday I have, because of my frantic schedule!!!!!)

                                               We were joined by our beloved friend, "Auntie" Alvin,and, with the visual, and the rich sounds of music piping in, it was a beautiful contemplative visit--another symbolic passing of another year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                               So, why, David, did you have to buy that hideous three-headed dog??????????

No comments: