Followers

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

No, Darlings, I Was NOT At The New York Premiere Of "Les Miserables!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



                                      Can you believe it, girls???????????  Here we have what is singularly the year's most anticipated movie premiere night of the year--and not only was I not there, I was not invited!  What is going on???????  First, I get beaten out for the role of Fantine, now I don't get invited to the premiere!!!!!!! For
"Les Miserables", I might well have done a Julia Phillips and clogged myself with drugs to get through the experience.

                                       I am sure the turnout was fantastic. We know Anne was there!  And I am sure the Divine Meryl was, to cheer Anne on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         In fact, the word on the street is that the Anne portion of the film--the Fantine story--left audiences weeping and devastated.  I am telling you, girls, it may be necessary for this picture to have TWO intermissions--one after Fantine's death, the other after, of course, "One Day More!"

                                            But, not being there, I have no idea if an intermission of ANY kind is planned for the film, though I think it should be.  Since it looks like the film will not be reviewed in the New York papers, till Christmas Day, or after (and I will not be seeing it, till after!!!!!!!!!!!), we will just have to wait.

                                               I just know the toast of the evening was Anne Hathaway for her heartrending turn as Fantine--a Fantine such as none other as has been portrayed on screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                 But not to worry, girls!!!!!!!!!  As soon as I view it, you will get the FULL report here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                   "Everybody have a glass! Raise it up the Master's ass!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: