Followers

Monday, July 8, 2013

Girls, This Movie Will Channel Your Inner Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     As I have said, darlings, when the temperature goes WAY up--like 90 or above--my Bitch-O-Meter goes up!  And yesterday was no exception!  So, to cool off, Monsieur, his friend, Aveve, and I went to see "The Heat!"

                                     Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy cuss up a storm, and let me tell you, it made me feel good!  The more they cussed, the more I felt my bitchiness leaving my body, like I was letting go of a lot of pent-up anger!  This movie should be recommended by psychotherapists to their patients, and of course is it de rigeur for lesbians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      Even though the plot is as formulaic as they come, these skilled comediennes, and some funny, vulgar lines, make it worth the while.  No, darlings, this is NOT high art, like Bergman's "Persona," but the way the weather was yesterday, I doubt even Ingmar Bergman would sit through an art house film!!!!!!!!!!!  Art house????????  Nudies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       The language is not for delicate ears!  Which is why people like my father, or any of your Maiden Aunts should avoid it at all costs.  But, honestly, if you are feeling like a Grade A, Fucking Bitch, as I was, this movie will provide some relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         A happy ending--but without any lickey lickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: