Followers

Monday, July 8, 2013

Git Dese Boys Outta Da Hood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                You would think, darlings, you would think, that Gay Pride Sunday, like Christmas during wartime, would be a day of truce.  But, apparently not.  I recently heard the disgusting tale of how a
group of LGBT youth, on a Queens Bound F train, were harassed by two home boys at 11:45 PM, on Sunday, June 30.  Fortunately, a woman caught it on videotape, via, I believe, her cell phone, and put it on YouTube for all to see.  Of course, once discovered, these two began hounding her, to the point where others on the train had to intervene!  The woman feels this should be prosecuted as a hate crime!

                                Girls, I am here to tell you, I agree!  First of all, they are probably blood relations of Miss Diana Ross, because don't let her act fool you; she may have had her career built on by gays, but who she does she give a shit for, besides herself???  With all the talk about Paula Deen, I bet if Diana were caught in secret, one would hear some fancy epithets coming from her!

                                 Why bother a group of innocent LGBT youth????  Does it offend their sense of Black Power?  Do they get off on power?  You better believe it, which is why they pick on the vulnerable, rather than someone of their own strength, with the ability to belt them in the mouth!  Which they deserve!

                                    I hope the LGBT youth and the woman team up, and jointly work to prosecute these scum!  Already, she has stated the cops were less than receptive to her complaints!  If it were straight white boys or girls being hounded, you can bet they would be on this like flies on molasses!!!!!!!!!!!  But a bunch of gays?????????  No!!!!!!!!!!!  Why is society still in that mentality????????  Lillian Hellman;'s is still the truth, I am telling you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      You can bet if I hear anything else on here about this, I will be sure and report it to all you girls!!!!!!!!!  In fact I hope I do hear more!  I hope I hear these two get their asses handed to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        This city should be safe for everyone!  And that includes gays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: