Followers

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Tickets Will Be Snatched Up As Soon As I Post This, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                    Good news for all you 'Merrily' groupies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                     On the evening of September 2--which just happens to be Labor Day, darlings--Musical Theater Legend Ann Morrison, the original Mary Flynn of "Merrily We Roll Along" (and who OWNS the role!!!!!!!!)  will be doing a one-night stand at the cabaret 54 Below, and I am telling you, we have GOT to be there.  Can you imagine a better way to unofficially end the Summer, than this??????????

                                                       You know the evening will include some Sondheim songs, and maybe even a tune or two from 'Merrily', but hearing Ann sing anything is a treat and a privilege!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have not been to 54 Below, because I have been waiting for the right special occasion, and, girls, I am telling you, this time I have found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                           But act fast!  I believe it is a small space, and I am sure seats will go fast!

                                                             And I would not be surprised if the audience was filled with former 'Merrily' cast members, and theatrical insiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                 Be there, or be square!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: