Followers

Friday, July 12, 2013

What Is The World Coming To, Darlings??????????????????????????


                            The first time I saw the commercial, I could not believe it!  But,when it kept airing incessantly, I was disgusted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And you know what, girls?????????  It is not even an original gimmick!

                             Someone on the creative staff of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" must have seen, or remembers, John Waters' film, "Polyester," which, in its original release, featured something called "Smell-O-Rama."  I did not participate then, because there are just some things I do not want to smell.  And that goes double with 'Honey Boo Boo,' because one thing I definitely do not want to smell is the stench of White Trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             What gets me is the creators are convinced so many viewers are going to be interested in this!  The sad thing is, they are probably right, so what does that say about America????????????  Other than that P.T. Barnum, from an earlier year, was right also!

                                I think the date for all this vulgarity is July 16!  If I don't already have something better to do, which I am certain I have, then I will FIND one--like filing my nails!!!!!!!!!!!!  Or maybe polishing them, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Who in their right mind, outside of some really perverse oral fetishists, would want to smell anyone or anything on this show?????????  And if they do, it indicates they might be as White Trash as the Honey Boo Boo Clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Smell THIS, you bitches!  A Coconut Cloud Cake from the Little Cupcake Bakeshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: