Followers

Friday, October 18, 2013

Can You Believe We Are Coming Down The Home Stretch????????????????????


                               The clock is ticking, faster than I realize, girls!!!!!!!!!!  And not all of it is related to my male menopause!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Today, October 18, marks 11 months since my last birthday.  Which means, with the wire down to one month, I have another one a month from today, in which I turn..........24..........but I will not share the real number with you, on said day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  I just hope the time, leading up to all this is relaxing and pleasant!  I can use a little of both, what with workplace drama, movie drama, both on screen and off, (which you will hear about it) plus plans galore coming up, making MY actual year end more like a game show presentation of "Beat The Clock!" rather than simply one life chapter giving way to another!

                                   But, then, darlings, it would not be my life, I would not be the Raving Queen, and I would not have all of you!  Keep your fingers crossed for me, during this transitory period, and know, lambs, I will report on all of it!

                                    And, unlike those other, more famous lambs, girls, you do not have to remain silent!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: