Followers

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Girls, I Simply Cannot Wait For "Bloody Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                               When I first saw and heard the ads for the Halloween program "Bloody Mary," on ID, (Investigation Discovery) darlings, I thought someone was ripping off the 1992 movie, "Candyman."  You know, with Virginia Madsen, before she supposedly became a "serious" actress just 12 years later, and 9 years ago, with "Sideways."

                                  After looking into all this, I realized "Candyman: was ripping off "Bloody Mary." Or, more likely, expanding on its own version of it.

                                   According to a legend, within a darkened, or candlelit room, usually a bathroom, you are to stand in front of the mirror, and chant "Bloody Mary" a minimum of three times.  After which, something paranormal is supposed to happen, like an evil woman's face appearing in the mirror, or behind you, to allegedly scare you, or tell you your future.  I have enough trouble just getting through the day; I don't need to know the future. I have always gone by Doris Day, anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Now, the program on Investigation Discovery promises "true life accounts of murderous Marys."  Sounds fascinating, but I wonder how many there are?  The only one I am aware of is child murderess, Mary Bell, who killed two boys in England, back in 1968.  Who else could there be?  I guess we will have to wait, and find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Personally, I always enjoyed Bloody Mary best as a drink!

                                     I also think what you see does not relate to how many times you say "Bloody Mary," but how many Bloody Marys  you actually drink, on Halloween night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     So, have one for me, loves!  Sweet visions, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments: