Followers

Sunday, October 27, 2013

As Long As We're Taking A Ride To Hell, Let Me Remind You, Darlings--Halloween Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              Girls, I am telling you, reading Marisha Pessl's "Night Film" has really done a number on me!  Last night, I dreamed I was searching in occult and voodoo shops for three films--one known, the other two fictitious--"The Texas Chainsaw Massacre," "Eating Earl Live," (fictional) and "Deliberation Of Cats," (fictional) which dealt with cats being killed.

                                See, what this book did?????

                                But it also reminded me that Halloween is just DAYS away, so I want to wish you the most TWISTED one ever.  Like with little Mike Myers, in his clown suit, butcher knife in hand, at the start of the original "Halloween," or Jamie Lloyd, at the close of "Halloween 4."   It's not your Granny's Halloween, anymore, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Heh, Heh, Heh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  I'll be back, later in the week, to wish you more Halloween fun, and alert you to what plans are afoot here.  And, honeys, do I have some ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Enough to make Donald Pleasance scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: