Followers

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Girls, Join Me Tomorrow Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                Darlings, I have been inspired!  You know what an early riser I am--just think, if I had really thought about it, with my propensity for doing that, I might have been the next Barbara Walters!!!!!  Or Katie Couric!!!! Or Anna Wintour!

                                                  I might have been on "The Today Show.:  Or ran "Vogue."  But that does not mean I cannot make something of those early hours.  Now, not to worry, lambs, I am not about to fore go my morning coffee.  In the first place, everyone would question my sanity, and in the second, it would deserve to be, as, depriving me of my morning java fix would transform me into a fucking bitch!  Which would not be pretty, let me tell you.

                                                   What I am talking about does not involve hours, or  even leaving my apartment.  Only, maybe twenty minutes, for all of us to experience, jointly, a Sun Celebration!!!!!!!!!!
The purpose is to experience the radiance of our lives each day, by realigning and redefining our bodies with a series of simple moves and stretches!  And, no, dears, I am not talking from a book!  I still know what Chasen's is, (or is it was???) darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                   It is time to rid ourselves of impure toxins!  So, when I start my Sun Celebration at 7:15 AM tomorrow, I will be thinking of all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                    See you on the floor, (with a mat or pillow!!!!!!!) girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: