Followers

Friday, October 18, 2013

Blythe And Broadway--An Excellent Combination, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       It is about time Blythe returned to the New York stage!  She opened last night, in a play by Amanda Peet, called "The Commons Of Pensacola,"  Blythe plays a Ruth Madoff type, who is downsized, economically, into a condo in Florida.  Can you imagine?  I don't blame her for being upset!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       To make matters worse, her daughter (played by Sarah Jessica Parker, who is a good actress, but how  in hell would anyone believe she has a  mother who looks like Blythe, when she sure as hell doesn't??? Probably inherited her horse face from her loser father!!!) and her filmmaker boyfriend, pay a visit, and the sparks fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      Now, girls, I have not seen this, and that is as much as I know, but the fact that Blythe Danner is walking across the stage is enough to get those of us in the know (ie; Theater Queens!!!!!!) excited, not to mention inspiring us with her glamour!!!!!!!!!  Believe me, if I could look like Blythe Danner...oh, my God!  And to think, she is 70!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        This is playing at the Manhattan Theatre Club, which is quickly turning into the BAM of Gotham--meaning things generally do not play there long, and, if you want to see it, you better get there fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          You bet I will, loves!  I have GOT to see what Blythe is wearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          And I am still trying to find out who does her hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           

No comments: