Followers

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Darlings, I Just Love "Retarded Brat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                         This movie, "Female Trouble" just won't stop providing insights into my life!  I relate so much to Taffy Davenport; it is like a glimpse into my childhood psyche!  No wonder I want to play her!!!!!!  Who wants to be called retarded, but when I wanted to be a brat, I could!  I loved it, and I am not a bit sorry!  I love when Taffy throws the plate of spaghetti against the wall!  I can certainly relate to that!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          So, here is the famous scene, containing my favorite line in the movie, a line I wished I had had the cleverness to use, when I was Taffy's age!

                            Enjoy!  And Happy Mermaid Parade Day, and Pre-Pride Weekend!

                            The Davenports (Dawn and Taffy) are role models!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: