Followers

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Girls, I Am So Proud To Be One Of Darren's Divas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Now, you know who Darren is, darlings--Darren Kavinioky, the hot, brilliant, host of "Deadly Sins," on Investigation Discovery, who is also a first rate L.A. attorney, a hot guy, who looks good in a tank top, and is an endurance athlete.  Darlings, would I love to train with Darren!  It would take someone like Darren or Baayork Lee to get me into the routine I need, to get the body alignment I need and want.  And you can bet I would keep my eyes on Darren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Darren is a also a first rate keynote speaker, and what I did not know, or even suspected, is he has a bit of a story, involving a difficult family life, obesity and addiction, all of which he overcame to became the wise and wonderful--and HOT!!!!!!!--presence on television.  I have heard some of his talks on You Tube, and he is simply inspiring.  And sweet!

                                      He also fills out a suit nicely!  Few guys look as good dressed up as Darren!  I bet we all wish we could look that good, girls!  Darren is brilliant and sexy, and I am so proud to be one of his Divas!

                                       That said--Darren, darling, can you send me a Darren's Divas T-Shit???? Size extra large--for now, at least, until I start that training!  Or even a coffee mug!  I need that Java each morning?

                                         I mean, wouldn't it be great to have coffee with Darren, after a workout?????

Doesn't Darren look fabulous, darlings?  Rock on, Darren!  I want that T-shirt or coffee mug to help inspire me!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud to be one of your divas, Darren!  You, too, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: