Followers

Friday, June 20, 2014

Now, This Is What My Adolescence SHOULD Have Been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              Girls, it's tough all over, I am telling you!  You think it gets any easier?????????  Well, it doesn't!!!!!!!!!  I should have started out this way in high school, except no one would allow me in the Girls Room, and the Boys Room was not fit for human habitation.  Just like today!

                                 When you are glamorous, and superior, darlings, people are always jealous of you!  I found this out as early as kindergarten!  And, with the exception of the English Department at Highland Park High School, who were the only ones to recognize my brilliance, the rest of the teachers were morons!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Of course, if I had smoked my way through the Girls Room, I might have inherited my mother's propensity for lung cancer, in which case I would either be pushing up daisies or have one foot in the grave!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      But we want to talk about fun and rebellion, as generated by having seen "Female Trouble" last night. So, girls, I am telling everyone to make a concerted effort. Go up to to someone who bothers you today, and say "Fuck you!" to their face!  They will be too taken aback, to say anything!  Believe me, I know!

                                      Let's have a practice session now!!!!!!!  Ready? One--Two--Three--

                                       FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        But you know I love you all, my bitches, don't you?????????????????????????????

No comments: