Followers

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

How About Taking My Class, Darlings???????????????????


                             Just recently online I read this article, written by a teenage girl, who should know, debating the pros and cons of Advanced Placement classes, something which was a given in my time, though most of my issues, as you know, stem from  the teachers at my school being so stupid as to not even to put, or recognize I belonged in such classes.  Not even English, which should be obvious from the brilliant treatises you all read on here!

                              This being Gay Pride Week, I am going to offer my own Advanced Placement Class.  It is called Advanced Placement Bitch!  Now, look at this photo--I never realized there was so much green and black in this imagery. That is Patty Duke, as Neely O'Hara in "Valley Of The Dolls," who, of course, being a star, and wanting fame, is my role model.  Of course, she turns into a monster, which I don't plan to do, but, let's wait till I actually become famous, and see what happens!

                                Now, this is a clue to your assignment.  For homework tonight, I want you to peruse "Valley Of The Dolls," book or movie, depending on which you own; and if both then both, and write me an essay, in Comments on what character you feel you would like to be, and why!  I can't wait to read your crap....I mean comp!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 And here is a little visual inspiration, for all my girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Good Luck, loves!  Class is in, and Teacher wants it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: