Followers

Monday, June 23, 2014

Happy Gay Pride Week, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            This is Gay Pride Week, the time when even those with doubts at least peek out of the closet!   Somehow, I have to write something on here every week that is "Tres Gay!!!!!!!!", so this is going to keep me busy. There are all sorts of events and parties to go to this week; I can;t possibly cover them all!!!!!!  Besides, my best party is always at home, with my beloved Monsieur!  What could be better than that????????/

                             But do something Gay this week, darlings!  Impersonate BARBRA, or Little Edie!  Rent "Female Trouble," after all the talk I have been giving it, here!  Cook a fabulous meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Decorate your walls in red, or pink!!!!!!!!!!!   Thumb through a Tom Of Finland catalog!

                                 And those are just the usual things!  I am sure my readers on here can things of some things unusual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Nevertheless, Happy Pride Week!  Gay and Proud, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: