Followers

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Your Advanced Placement Bitch Assignment For Tonight Is................


                                I want you enterprising girls out there to write me an essay entitled, "The Value Of Veda!"  You know I just love Ann Blyth in her signature role; some say I am just like her, though I have not killed anyone...yet!!!!!!! Heh! Heh! Heh!

                                 I am not dumb that way, like Veda.  But people don't just get her. She was a poor, misunderstood girl, who had goals, in an era when girls weren't supposed to have goals of their own.  Unless it was submitting to a man.

                                 You might say Veda was the Jodi Arias of her generation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Here she is, at her dramatic best!  Start writing, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: