Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Bye, Bye, March!!!!!!!!!!!! But Was It Lion, Lamb--Or What????????????????????


                            Imagine, girls--as of today we are exactly one fourth of the way through 2015.  How about that?

                             But this was the damnedest march I ever knew.  The wind blasts have not let up yet, and while the calendar says Spring has sprung, Winter still has a death grip on us.  Not to mention it is is Holy Week, and this Sunday is Easter, which, along with the annual screening of "The Song Of Bernadette,"--just five more days, dolls!!!!!!!-- was the day I always chose for putting away the winter things, and getting out those for Spring and Summer.  But who can count on that, right now??????????

                              Not all the drama this month was on "The Slap." There was some off here, worthy of that series, that casts a light on me, as Rosie.  I hope I can be as brave as she is.

                                The highlight of the month!  Monsieur and I had the most romantic theatrical time, at the revival of "On The Twentieth Century."  Who thought I would enjoy the revival so much, having seen the original???????????/

                                  So, farewell to March.  April, according to T.S. Eliot, is the cruelest month--and my family history proves that. But may we find joy in the month to come, move on, and celebrate, at next month's end, my father's Centennial.

                                     You know what they say, darlings--

                                      "Can March march?  No, but April may!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: