Followers

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Ready For Rosie, Girls?????????????????


                         Rev up that TV volume to full blast at 10PM tonight, when "The Slap" airs on NBC, and Rosie gets her chance to air her issues.  Take a cue from her, darlings; believe me, I am, because there is plenty of Rosie stuff going on in my non-blog life, and so I can understand completely how she feels.  I cannot wait to see Melissa George give it to Harry, and, boy, if he is acquitted, heaven help him, if he incurs Rosie's wrath.

                         I will, of course, be able to discuss this all further with you, girls, after I have seen it, including the book, wherein Rosie does something that even I, who am on her side, found unforgivable!  Will that be in tonight's episode??????  We can only tune in and find out????????

                         And for all the Rosie's out there, and myself--

                         "You think this is about money???????  This thing thinks this is about money??????"

No comments: