Followers

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Happy Annunciation, Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               This is a big day, for Mary!  I mean, THE Mary!  This is the day the angel (was it Gabriel????????) appeared to her, and said she was to be the Mother of Jesus.  As you can see from the picture, it was just an ordinary day; Mary was at her mini-altar doing her prayers, like a good girl, expecting nothing more, than to get on with her day when...WHAM!!!!!!!--the angels, a Heavenly Choir, the whole bit.  No wonder she looks a bit surprised!

                                 Girls, I am telling you, if an angel appeared to me, I would be more than surprised.  I would be, like, "Are you sure you have the right party?," because I sure ain't no Bernadette!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am more Pearl Chavez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    But it is one of the biggest days in the Mary Canon, and I want to wish her the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      Rock on, Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: