Followers

Monday, March 23, 2015

Girls, You Have GOT To See This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                 This is a photo of Sherry Vine, a drag artist, doing Lady Gaga's "Telephone" parody, with another performer, Peppermint, as Beyonce. Which reminds me, that Beyonce bitch still hasn't called me yet about lunch--I even told her I'd be willing to eat at Burger King, which is really lowering the standards. for me!!!!!!!!--so what the hell is her excuse?

                                   Now, Christine Pedi's parody is by far the best, but this captures something of what I at least feel like my life should be, these days.  Or be more like, at least!

                                    But this has got to be seen, girls!  It is one for the books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: