Followers

Saturday, March 28, 2015

The Literary Event Of The Year Hits The Stands On July 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   Just think about that, girls--Bastille Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   This is the cover jacket for the new Harper Lee novel.  I cannot believe I just wrote those last three words, because I don't think anyone ever expected there to be a new Harper Lee novel.

                                     Notice how closely the jacket resembles the one for the cover of "To Kill A Mockingbird."  And how the name of the author is much bigger than on the jacket of that classic, because then she was just a fresh discovery. Now, she is an ICON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        I cannot wait, girls; I will be first in line, and you had better believe I will stay up all night, reading it!  But I wanted you to get a look at the cover.

                                         It should be an exciting reading Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: