Followers

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Good-Bye, June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                          My life should be an independent film; though if it were, it would hover somewhere between "The Umbrellas Of Cherbourg," "Grey Gardens," and "Cinemania.'

                            What a month this has been!  Birthdays galore, a colonoscopy, a mass shooting in Orlando, the halfway point of the year, the TONY Awards, and the departure of Missy from our neighborhood. No shows seen in June, though the documentary, "The Witness," was terrific, and now we have July to look forward to.  I am making dents in my Summer Reading, but I have a long way to go, and there may be some detours along the way.   You know  me, lambs.

                               So, thanks, everyone, for a lovely June, and getting me through that colonoscopy!!!!!!!!!!  I will back tomorrow, kicking off with a surprise event!

             
                             Here is Freddy Cannon, with my Summer favorite, "June, July And August," to see you out!

                              Until July, dears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                  

No comments: