Followers

Saturday, June 4, 2016

"So You Can Learn The Loco-Motion," Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          This morning, girls, on this, the day before the purgatorial trauma of my colonoscopy prep, I thought we should be more upbeat today, as there won't be time tomorrow. The day began on a cheery note, walking to the subway, where I received doggie greetings and kisses from Chloe, who barked through the window, and my beloved Cujo, who was out on his terrace, waiting for me, and perked up his ears, listened to my problems, and gave me a big doggie kiss. Between them, and my beloved, I feel blest.

                                             So, I thought the best way to be upbeat would be to dance the Loco-Motion.  I mean, how long has it been, since anyone has?

                                               Let's dance the day and night away!

                                                Here is Little Eva, doing the original classic!  Enjoy, and keep your fingers crossed for me, dear readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: