Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Is This Julia Sweeney As Pat? Or Some Beans N' Franks Lesbian?????????????????


                             I mean, wouldn't one think so, girls???????  But no, this week's winner of the Raving Queen Bitch Of The Week Award is not only a man, but perfect for this season, what with prom season coming up!  Shades of "Carrie!"

                              No, Christopher Plaskon, now 19, is about to be hauled away to a slammer in Connecticut, because, back in 2104, he asked a classmate, Maren Sanchez, to the prom.  She declined, and what did he do?  He stabbed her, in the neck and chest, multiple times. The whole thing took place in April 2014, in a stairwell--where he got her, alone--at Jonathan Law High School, in Milford, Connecticut.

                               I mean, even nerdy Harvey Johnson in "Bye Bye Birdie" never gave up.  After being turned down by Penelope Ann, he asked Deborah Sue and Charity!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               And another thing. Chris, hon, if you are straight, you have a strange way of looking it. You needed some girl friend or gay guy to give you a makeover, so that Maren might have considered the possibility of going with you. And yellow is definitely NOT your color!!!!!!!!!

                                  I mean, if I had gone after every person who rejected me in high school, the reunion turnouts would have been so low, what would have been the point?

                                    And I dressed better than this!  Even back then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   But I could have cared less about prom!  Even then, I had my sights set on Manhattan!  I was gonna take it!  Just like Valerie Bertinelli did, in the TV movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Well, Chris, over the next 25 years you are going to get invitations you never even imagined!  If you are lucky, you will get to be someone's bitch!  Now THERE is social acceptance, for you!

                                      Meanwhile, Chris, you are this week's Bitch Of The Week!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       As for me, I am going to watch the 2013 "Carrie."  I feel anxious and bitchy, when all I want to be is Sue Snell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: