Followers

Thursday, June 2, 2016

That's Right, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Better Believe It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       With my anxiety kicking in, as colonoscopy day nears--not to mention the prep--I just want to remind some that I am not as sturdy as one might think.  I may not be Karen Carpenter, but I am so fragile, especially at dealing with matters such as this.  The whole thing makes me want to bury my head in the sand, but that would be scientifically foolish, and I am smart enough to know that.

                                           But with love and kisses from sundry, including my sweet Cujo, I guess I will make it.  Because a lot is going to be happening in June--and the rest of this Summer, and I want to be on hand to cover every morsel of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                               Remember, I am a delicate flower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: