Followers

Saturday, June 4, 2016

"It's A Whole World That Only Wants To Be Graceful And Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                               Remember when Olivia De Havilland said that, during the panoramic porch shot in "Gone With The Wind?"  A recent visit with Idgie and Ruth made me realize that this Plantation Princess just loves the Old South!

                                 It was a place of elegance and gracious living.  I hope my entire Summer season goes like the picture above.  I always love going to New Orleans; I feel almost at home, there!

                                   The South can never rise again, but I can bring it to life anytime in how I approach it!

                                    Such loving hospitality, darlings!  Just like I was taught!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: