Followers

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

I Want To Ride The Mountain Coaster, At Camelback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             This is always being advertised in our area.  It is not really on a mountain, and you can see where you are going, unlike the very terrifying Space Mountain, at Walt Disney World, which I will never ride on again, but this coaster, which is outdoors among trees, in the mountain air, does not seem to be high, so I think I could handle it.

                               I like the idea of whizzing through the woods and trees.  And, during Halloween season, it is somehow decked out to become Monster Mountain Coaster.  I want to go on both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                I wonder if I really would.  Because, once you are strapped in, there is no turning back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Another Halloween thought, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: