Followers

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

We Have A New Reader, Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                        I am so glad I have something to write today, because yesterday I had Raving Queen Writer's Block, and felt like a bitch!  Today, should be a little better.

                       Still working on the Brat Pack project, have some new ideas in development, and was feeling a bit down in the dumps.  But a visit to my beautiful cockatoo friend, Bacci, changed all that.
Bacci is very understanding and comforting, with me.

                       Nevertheless, I want to welcome Funny Face Girl to this blog.  I am glad you found your way here, and hope you get some enjoyment and info from what is on here.

                       As I tell all my readers, it goes great with coffee, so make sure you have some handy, as I do.  Or tea, if that is your preference.

                         So, let us welcome our new reader, girls, with this blog's unofficial theme song--


                                          Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Bird Therapy! I love it!!

Unknown said...

Thank you! I've had the mean reds these past few days and your wonderful, witty writing has helped me giggle which is exactly what I needed! XOXO

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

Yes, indeed. Bacci is very
patient and understanding with me.
Have always been an animal lover,
but did not know I had this way
with them!

The Raving Queen said...


Funny Faced Girl,

Thanks so much, and, again,
welcome to the blog. I know
full well what it is to have
the mean reds; I take meds,
so I get it. Hope some of
the posts help. They help
me, sometimes!