Followers

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Septemeber Is History, Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             "Thirty days hath September," so the saying goes, but, yesterday, girls, I hath no time to write.  I had to whiz into Manhattan, with the trains not running right, for screening of both
"Mildred Pierce" and "The Letter," with Bette Davis, both experiences I will eventually share!

                               So, what happened this past month?   Well, for starters, "West Side Story" turned sixty, a fact I am carefully noting.

                                 David and I saw "It" and "Mother."  The first was entertaining, the second a lesson in style, as I need a good cream rinse for my hair, and a moisturizer, so that, when I emerge from the shower, I look like Jennifer Lawrence.

                                  Nor Broadway shows, but lots of books.  Still working on the Brat Pack Project; I may be able to begin writing next month.

                                    I made great strides with my cockatoo friend, Bacci, who allows me to pet her, and gently grabs my finger with her claw.  She is so sweet!

                                    And Seamus has made a wonderful recovery!  He is not wearing the cone, as much!

                                     All in all, a sweet September.

                                     Like a picnic morning, without a warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: