Followers

Friday, October 20, 2017

Let's Close On A High Note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                      Amy Adams is unquestionably stunning, and never takes a bad photo, but I thought this shot of her, the way she is posed and lit, extremely striking, recalling the glamour of 1940's Hollywood.  It just takes your breath away, so I thought I would end my blog day on a beautiful note.

                                      The photo, and others, accompany a Times article, praising Adams for her versatility and beauty, and independence of mind.  And, of course, wondering, as I have for years, when the hell she is ever going to that Oscar she has coming to her.  It took Kate Winslet long enough, so I guess Amy is on the slow track, too.  She has already been nominated five times.  She is too good an actress not to get one.

                                        It has been quite awhile, since I have posted anything on Amy, so I am very happy to do so.

                                       This is the look I try for every morning, as I emerge from the shower, with my hair dripping.

                                         Let's go, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                   

3 comments:

The Raving Queen said...


I keep getting these interfering
solicitation comments from someone called Blogger.
I accidentally deleted yours about Amy.
Yes, it does hearken back to Forties glamour.

Victoria said...

Wow!!
My name is Adams too, but I'm no Amy.
Well, I guess I'm ok for a grandma lol

The Raving Queen said...



Congrats on being an Adams and
a grandma. I am a great-uncle.
No one is Amy but Amy. Stunning,
and a great actress, to boot!