Followers

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

If You Love The "Strait-Jacket" Ending As Much As I Do, You Have Got To See This Parody!


                             I hope I can get it on here.  There is Diane, above, in the original, ranting and beating the sculpted mask of her mother's face.  Face it, this girl knew she was White Trash, and now she is going to have to suffer for it.

                              Which is part of why this movie is so much fun.  Everyone, even the chickens, are given a moment when they steal the show.  Though nothing tops Joan's initial entrance on the train, at the start, or later on, when she lights her match on a spinning record.  What a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                The ideal way to present this is to show two versions--the regular and the parody.

                                 I am sorry; I was not able to retrieve them on here.  You can see both on YouTube, and then tell me what you think.  In the parody, I think the actual soundtrack is used, because the one playing Carol--with her tattoos matching her dress!!!!!!!!!!--sounds too good to be an impersonation of Diane Baker.  And wait till you see the drag queen, playing Joan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  I stand by an earlier comment.  This story would be ideal for the Metropolitan Opera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

LOLZ

The Raving Queen said...


If you have never seen the movie,
catch it! Pure camp! The parody
is a hoot!