Followers

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Book List Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    I am not ready to reveal all, darlings, but I can throw out a few hasty tidbits.

                                    The New York Times finally published its "100 Most Notable Books Of 2019."  I should be tackling that, over the next few days.

                                     The book I am currently reading, "The Topeka School," by Ben Lerner, IS a New York Times Ten Best Selection, which I will let you know about, as soon as I finish it.

                                       I can tell you this much right now--MY list will be vastly different from The Times'.  Even though I did like one of the books on their list.

                                         Stay tuned for more, darlings!  I hope to wish all a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow, and have a special Thanksgiving Bitch Of The Week for you.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I’m interested in hearing what you think of the Lerner book.
Apparently he’s considered one of the greatest writers of his generation

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I have 54 pages to go in
the Lerner book. I will post as
soon as I am able!