Followers

Friday, November 22, 2019

Do NOT Try This, At Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                What kind of writers did the company (which I think was Shop Rite) hire to create this stupid commercial?  Oh, it is fun to watch, and while it tries to promote flour, what it seems to promote more is malicious mischief.  Just watching the kids roll around in the flour gave me a thrill of wanting to do this.  So, imagine, and I am sure it has already happened, some poor parents in America, having to clean up this mess, because their children tried an experiment they saw on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Ad writers used to be some of the smartest folk out there,  Now, like everyone else, they have evolved into the dumbest.  I am surprised there have not been calls for this ad to be removed, for all the potential destruction it could cause.  Not to mention a waste of valuable flour!!!!!!!!!

                                   Every time I see this ad I cringe!  And am glad I do not have children, or, more likely now, grandchildren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Put on your thinking caps, guys!  If you have any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

As a mom, grandma, and daycare provider, I have cleaned up more than my share of god-awful messes.
I will spare you the details!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I get you. When I
contemplated having children,
my greatest fear was diaper changing!

Victoria said...

The Diaper Blowout.
In the carseat, in the high chair, in the stroller, in the grocery cart, in the pool, in church, on the bus,