Followers

Monday, November 18, 2019

We End Musical Theater Week, With Dorothy Collins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           No wonder I feel such a connection to the Stephen Sondheim musical, "Follies."  I share this day with the great Dorothy Collins, who owns "Losing My Mind," as no one has done it as well before, and especially since.

                             Since I was actually two months premature at birth, the stars must have aligned themselves somehow to make my birth coincide with so many in musical theater.  And to give me a voice, besides.

                               It's been quite a week--"The Twilight Zone," "Moulin Rouge," and Positano's, for dinner, tonight!

                                 Starting year 65 on a high note!

                                   Thanks to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You saw Moulin Rouge??
So many songs!!!!!
Do you have a favorite

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Several of my favorites were in there--
"Sound Of Music," "Your Song," "Lady Marmelade,"
"Material Girl," and "Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend!"