Followers

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  What is wrong with this picture?  It is so retro, and has nothing to do with what the day is today--crass food consumption, followed by acid reflux, and then Black Friday.

                                     Maybe my mood is heightened by an old SNL sketch I watched last night.  A Thanksgiving short featuring Will Ferrell as the Father, Ana Gasteyer as the Mother, and Amy Pohler and Gwyneth Paltrow (who is actually so good at comedy!).  They wore head phones, talked incessantly, sometimes overlapping, with no one communicating anything.  Not like Thanksgivings of yore.

                                       I wish you the happiest of Thanksgivings, however your celebration goes!
Give thanks for what you have--I myself would start with my beloved David--and appreciate the sacrifice that turkey has made for you!

                                           May all your wish bone wishes come true!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Give thanks with a grateful heart!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria!

Indeed, I do! To one and all!