Followers

Friday, April 28, 2023

Spring Greetings To Everyone On Here, From My Good Friend, Nicholas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                       Isn't he just the most loveable and photogenic cat?  I am supposed to have a visit with him this coming Tuesday, and I am so looking forward to it.  Nothing impedes Nicholas in his curiosity and love of exploration.  I bet he will take me on some kind of expedition on Tuesday, when I see him.



                         I have never bonded with a feline like I have with Nicholas.  And he saved my life a couple of summers back and took care to see that I was all right.  I will never forget what Nicholas did for me, and I know he will not forget me.



                          He sends his love to all in this special Spring photo pose of his.



                           We love you, Nicholas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

as much as I love My cats, they are no Nicholas!
We love them All, but some are truly once-in-a-lifetime kind of pets!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Nicholas is a true star cat. He has
a loving presence, and he loves to be
photographed.