Followers

Friday, April 28, 2023

When I Asked Gojira About This One, He Said, "It Was Just A Paycheck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                   To wrap up April Svengoolie is showing the 1968 film "Destroy All Monsters!"   The cast is headed by Gojira (of course!), Rodan, and Mothra (whom no one likes to work with) and some new Japanese monsters, thanks to some she-aliens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                     Frankly, darlings, I cannot wait to see those she-aliens!  What will they look like? What will they wear?  How will they style their hair?  Pay close attention, girls, we may want to emulate their style.  Or, at least, think about it.



                                          I will be honest--if Gojira were not in it, I would not watch.  But, then what would one do with one's evenings on Saturday at 8PM????????????????????????

                                      Gojira invites us all to this screening, so let's make him happy, and join him.



                                      See you at eight, to cheer on Gojira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I’m fairly certain I have SEEN a “she-alien” or two!!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
They were something else. Wait till you
read my post!